Mighty-Mini Keyring / Key Chain Magnet Assembly
A powerful N52 grade neodymium rare earth magnet is encased in aluminum and comes with a split ring. This magnet is rated at 4 lbs of pull force. Use it for:
- Hanging Keys; attach to your keyring and hang on any plain/painted steel surface (even stainless steel in most circumstances). It easily held a set with a large carabiner and at least 20 keys.
- Identifying and sort steel grades and metal alloys that contain iron, nickel, or cobalt
- Identifying fake/plated jewelry, which often uses steel as the base metal
- Identifying solid brass and bronze antiques (replicas are usually brass coated steel or iron)
- Magic tricks and science experiments
The aluminum casing protects the magnet from chipping and breaking, which are common problems with unmounted rare earth magnets. It also provides a way to carry the magnet, or hang it on a peg hook. These magnets are made in the USA.